Algebra Sucks

Started by Ultimo, February 12, 2013, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They just check completion at my school, but test and quizes are always marked lol
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I got like a 92 last semester in math. Though it was applied because I suck at math. :P I remember last year I passed math with a 50%. At my school, all work is marked, quizzes and all, and they even make sure you got stuff right. As long as it's completed, and has the right answers, you get your marks. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 15, 2013, 08:54:20 PM
I got like a 92 last semester in math. Though it was applied because I suck at math. :P I remember last year I passed math with a 50%. At my school, all work is marked, quizzes and all, and they even make sure you got stuff right. As long as it's completed, and has the right answers, you get your marks. :P
my teacher does this odd thing where he doesnt check our homework untill a specific date, and then we copy down a few problems and turn that in, and he grades them for correcness.

Hey everyone I'm back for a little while. I honestly don't know how long for sure and it may only be today. But I'm back, and I haven't got my new PC yet so I can't do SWBF2 or SWBFLAN right now.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Then welcome back for however long you will be !!