Saying goodbye to playing with you all

Started by Kit Fisto, November 13, 2012, 05:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 13, 2012, 06:31:50 PM
Although I never exactly got to meet you in-game, I am still glad your not leaving the forums. Like the other have said, there is an option of GR and Tunngle to make updates for Mac OS.

On a side note, you may want to try installing Windows onto your current Mac. It is possible, but I forget how exactly. :P If you look into it though, your bound to find out how.
This is true I recall reading into this awhile ago... Ill try to find a link to a tutorial Kit.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I know about this. I know about VMWare and all of that. I can't get that installed on my computer. So you don't have to look for it. But thanks!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 07:16:40 PM
I know about this. I know about VMWare and all of that. I can't get that installed on my computer. So you don't have to look for it. But thanks!
And this is why I own a PC kit!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 07:22:13 PM
I can get it installed. But I won't.
Why not? :'(

Long story short. My dad doesn't have time. And he isn't interested in making me a i quote "gamer."

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
Long story short. My dad doesn't have time. And he isn't interested in making me a i quote "gamer."
Do it yourself, didn't you find the port to play online with PC gamers?

SK found the port. I simply put it to use. And it took me a total of like 10 hours to get it to work.
I can't get a hold of VMWare cause it would cause legal issues with my copy.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 07:32:44 PM
SK found the port. I simply put it to use. And it took me a total of like 10 hours to get it to work.
I can't get a hold of VMWare cause it would cause legal issues with my copy.
Then this truly is good bye BBF (ingame)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 07:35:52 PM
Not unless this gets to more than the planning stages! http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5575.msg54900#msg54900
Yup! This could save MAC players that used this port.

dude get team speak or swbf2 :(
I dont want to stop playing/talking with u :(
I registered in this site the 5th of January of 2012, and since I started doing DCs, I started to meet players and awesome people who I wont forget about but ill ''never'' play again :(
Hopefully there may be another way :'(
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Yeah, I made many friendships, sadly, none of them where not on this site. Goodbye Kellly, Lexi, Joel, and especially Matt. You where awesome friends!  :bye: :'( :bye:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Anyder on November 14, 2012, 12:05:09 AM
I dont want to stop playing/talking with u :(

Here is a solution! Get a Mac, SWBFI for a Mac ( they are around $50 now ) and get GR! Easy right! :D

November 14, 2012, 06:46:07 PM #29 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:48:29 PM by aeria.
VMware is garbage for gaming. Not a surprise either.

Bootcamp! All you need is to get yourself a copy of windows and it'll work just fine! :) I've been running bootcamp and playing PC games on my mac for the past 5 years. I've used it since it was in beta stage for Mac OS Tiger and it has gone a long way from being a crude method of booting into windows to a viable option.

Give it a shot! It's in utilities.

#TYBG