Saying goodbye to playing with you all

Started by Kit Fisto, November 13, 2012, 05:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 13, 2012, 05:05:29 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:11:11 PM by Kit Fisto
So I'm not leaving the forum but I just wanted to say that I had great fun playing with all of you either through DC's or through the PC servers ( even though it was only a short while ). I had a lot of fun.
I wish there was still a way...
But at least I can still play with the Mac-ites! The 3 that are left...  :'(
Thank you all and I hope you didn't find my noobyness to annoying!  :cheers:

EDIT: I deleted xfire. So if you want to reach me PM me here.

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!! Save money and buy a PC That can run SWBF.  :tu:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 13, 2012, 05:35:53 PM
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!! Save money and buy a PC That can run SWBF.  :tu:
Sorry but that will never happen. I would rather save money and go to college.  ;)
And it's not the running SWBF on a PC now that matters, it would be getting tunngle to work. But I really don't want to invest in that. I guess it is time to move on. It was fun while it lasted guys. I won't forget this community and all the fun we had. Who knows maybe if you guys send the CEO of LucasArts a birthday card he will change his mind!  :XD:

Minus the operating system, you can build yourself a PC that can run SWBF for ~200. That's one part time paycheck from working at taco bell.
Only pre-built computers costs "a lot of money". With 500 dollars you can build yourself a PC that's capable of running Battlefield 3 in 1280x720 @ 60 FPS. (Minus the price of the OS again).

It doesn't take a genius to get Tunngle and Gameranger to work either.

My 2 cents, bluntly.

Regardless, we'll always be here to talk about SWBF if you feel the need to come back and chill out. Farewell.

#TYBG

Quote from: aeria. on November 13, 2012, 05:53:32 PM
Minus the operating system, you can build yourself a PC that can run SWBF for ~200. That's one part time paycheck from working at taco bell.
Only pre-built computers costs "a lot of money". With 500 dollars you can build yourself a PC that's capable of running Battlefield 3 in 1280x720 @ 60 FPS. (Minus the price of the OS again).

It doesn't take a genius to get Tunngle and Gameranger to work either.

My 2 cents, bluntly.

Regardless, we'll always be here to talk about SWBF if you feel the need to come back and chill out. Farewell.
I'm really not a heavy gamer. I play SWBF and that's pretty much it. Personally I don't want a PC anymore. And if you can get Tunggle to work on a Mac and convert it into an OSX app ( 10.5.8 requirements ) then I will continue to play SWBF with you all.

Bye Kit, you've been a great part of this community. I hope you will stay and continue your custom map/mod reviews, though! Plus, I enjoy your commentary and requests  ;)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sometime over the weekend I'll install Leopard on my flashdrive to play some gameranger with you.

#TYBG

Quote from: Snake on November 13, 2012, 06:08:15 PM
Bye Kit, you've been a great part of this community. I hope you will stay and continue your custom map/mod reviews, though! Plus, I enjoy your commentary and requests  ;)
Ha! You actually like my requests?! I have a whole lot more if any one is up to a couple hundred!
And I wasn't able to do the map/mod review because of other more pressing matters.
Quote from: aeria. on November 13, 2012, 06:09:16 PM
Sometime over the weekend I'll install Leopard on my flashdrive to play some gameranger with you.
Cool! I can't guarantee that I will be on though...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 13, 2012, 05:05:29 PM
So I'm not leaving the forum 

I'm glad you are staying, dispite the new MP issues.

GR and Tunngle are still growing organizations.  As more folks join them, they will be pressed into supporting more and more hardware and finding more solutions to ackward setups.

Perhaps an update is around the corner.

Well ur not leaving the forum BBF (Best Battlefront Friend)  :P
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Correct I'm not leaving the forum ( yet ).  :P
I plan to spam a while more until I leave.  :cheers:

Although I never exactly got to meet you in-game, I am still glad your not leaving the forums. Like the other have said, there is an option of GR and Tunngle to make updates for Mac OS.

On a side note, you may want to try installing Windows onto your current Mac. It is possible, but I forget how exactly. :P If you look into it though, your bound to find out how.