Meet with the "Dark Side".

Started by Sereja, November 12, 2012, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Unfortunately, I have to say, I need to quit for some time, from modding.
Accidentaly, I meet with my ex-girlfriend, and her "Dark Side Force", pull me down, to the close to death condition :sick:.
Just hope, I can survive next time...
I am surely back to modding as soon, as finish some medical recreation.
Hope, I do not need new heart, or become look's like Vader or Greevous.
Still, I can post some reply, if it needed, but I am too weak, and can't sitting near PC, long time anymore.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Woa! Holy  :censored: Sereja! Your saying your ex-girlfriend tried to kill you?!  :ohmy: :o
What the  :censored: !!!! I sure hope you are okay! Please rest and hopefully you don't need to get any replacement body parts! Darth Vader didn't create any good maps after he got "fixed up" by the emperor!
Get well and I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 12, 2012, 11:37:55 AM
Woa! Holy  :censored: Sereja! Your saying your ex-girlfriend tried to kill you?!  :ohmy: :o
What the  :censored: !!!! I sure hope you are okay! Please rest and hopefully you don't need to get any replacement body parts! Darth Vader didn't create any good maps after he got "fixed up" by the emperor!
It's called love, baby.

Enjoy your personal life!

Well, her "Dark Force" is not physycal, but psychological. She has hypnotise eyes, and "magic" voice. Nobody can't resist her will. I believe, if she wish, to stop my heart, she can do it.
Long time ago, we was a good friends, but after that, rich and glory corrupt her, and she become, evil, with no mercy.
Probably, she can hart me so much, because, I still love her, and belive, there is still exist a good, deep inside her dark heart...
Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 12, 2012, 11:37:55 AM
Thank's, I try to survive.

Such a tragic story!  :'(
Well if it makes you feel any better I'm uploading Nar Shaddaa to file front right now!  :)

November 12, 2012, 12:44:07 PM #5 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:47:13 PM by jdee-barc
Sereja, just handle the issue as Ron Swanson does in this clip

Good luck!
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

What the heck?!
Sereja your file is uploaded. Now admin of FileFront just has to accept it. Would you like me to do any more of your maps while you are away?

This is why its not a good idea to have a girlfriend. xD

You have done much, and your efforts are will be recognized here. Even if you do not mod, please stop by and visit us  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well, Hi first, in the long time ive been in this site, I could never have the pleasure to meet u as friend.
Hope when u come back (some day), ill meet u :)
Gl in ur life ;)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

The Dark Side is a temptress.  There many strange and wonderful things to behold in it grasp.

I hope you do return to making Superstar maps and models, someday.
Till then, good health, good life, and good love.

May the Force Be With You, Always.

November 13, 2012, 08:20:32 AM #11 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:26:28 AM by Sereja
Oh, thank's guys, you are real friends.
Quote from: jdee-barc on November 12, 2012, 12:44:07 PM
Sereja, just handle the issue as Ron Swanson does in this clip
Funny, that's how exactly usualy happens, if I know, she may show up. But this time, I just can't escape...
Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 12, 2012, 12:46:32 PM
Sereja your file is uploaded. Now admin of FileFront just has to accept it. Would you like me to do any more of your maps while you are away?
Sure, anyway I did not saw any new (2012) SWBF1 maps in there.
Quote from: Anyder on November 12, 2012, 02:36:04 PM
Well, Hi first, in the long time ive been in this site, I could never have the pleasure to meet u as friend.
Hope when u come back (some day), ill meet u :)
Gl in ur life ;)
Hi, nice to meet you too.