A little About me and those who might know me

Started by Zodiac, December 20, 2013, 05:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For those that dont know me My Bf1 name was {Darksith}LordEmo or {Darksith}LordEmoGuy but what also might help you identify me is i played Star Wars Battlefront 1 with Jaing, Gree, Jenna, Angel, Buck pvt, Duder and others.... But those were the main people i hung out with.

December 20, 2013, 06:16:11 PM #1 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 09:59:33 PM by -ChristmasCommando-
Re-written;
Well I know most of the folks you did, so hello :P

I think he means he played SWBF with those people, not as those people  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 20, 2013, 06:16:11 PM
I knew jaing was jenna (dead obvious).

Did NOT know that until just now. Surprised I hadn't realized that way earlier actually. Now I'm scared of some people on the internet...  :nervous:

Other than that though, I remember you Zodiac, I remember you came around back when Kyram started out in SWBF. :)

December 20, 2013, 07:04:09 PM #4 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 07:06:50 PM by Wreath27
Welcome! :cheers: I play SWBF1 on SP because of the shutdown, and SWBF2 online.

If you want you can call me Josh, as everyone else still calls me that... :rant:

Anyways, so you enjoy emo music? Sorta random, but do you listen to Bayside? (They are geat)

EDIT: Also my real gaming name is Carbon27, it is only Wreath27 to be like everyone else and have a Christmas-ish name.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 20, 2013, 06:16:11 PM
I knew jaing was jenna (dead obvious).
Wow I feel really bad for Black Adam, any-who I'm fairly certain that I've seen you in a server or two before BF1 shut down, real game name: {TCE}Call-of-Duty
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Buckler on December 20, 2013, 06:23:23 PM
I think he means he played SWBF with those people, not as those people  ;)
Oewh, that explains more.. Stupid mobile screen making me read all goofy..

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you in game :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I think im remember you,yo talking about 1004gree/IRON Cook? Anyway,Welcome.

I remember you. We played a couple of matches together. Anyways, welcome to the forums.

Thanks you everybody :D Ill reinstall battlefront so i can get to playing