PenguinNights!

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, January 04, 2013, 10:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, it seems on Game Ranger we have a lack of activity, and I wanted to maybe get in some games with people, so on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday I will be hosting a game from 7 to 8 PM Pacific time, so join me if ya wanna play, thanks!

Game Ranger Dang it why not TUNNGLE ^_^?

If I have time I'll join. I'm one of the lucky ones that can use Tunngle and GR.

This is because I got tunngle :-(? before I got tunngle I kept telling everyone on gr to get tunngle, most did not know, have you tried seeing if it works?

He dosen't really know how to use Tunngle :P.

Quote from: Samistheone on January 04, 2013, 03:50:26 PM
He dosen't really know how to use Tunngle :P.
But Penguins are smart. Your logic does not make sense.

Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on January 04, 2013, 10:21:47 AM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday I will be hosting a game from 7 to 8 PM Pacific time, so join me if ya wanna play, thanks!
I assume that's EST? I might come join ya, I have only played on GR a couple times.

Quote from: Roxas on January 04, 2013, 03:24:20 PM
I'm one of the lucky ones that can use Tunngle and GR.
Same here. :)

Sha zam, he said pacific time, not eastern time.

Quote from: (212)^Adv^-Vixo on January 04, 2013, 04:13:06 PM
Sha zam, he said pacific time, not eastern time.
Oh, my bad. I over-read it.

Disregard the question.

Penguin just telling you, You are hosting so late, may not be late for you, but, for eastern and central this is somewhere around 10 and 11 and I don't stay on the computer that late on school nights. I'm almost positive that it's not just me it's lots of other people that wont stay up that late or be on the computer.

Yeah, the latest I get on usually is 7pmest, I would stay on later but I'm not allowed to :-(