SWBF Keeps crashing.

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, October 03, 2012, 05:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, suddenly yesterday SWBF1 decided to start randomly crash and random times, some times after a while of playing, and others a few seconds after joining server, it's very consistent, but I have no other information about it, can any one help me fix this?

October 03, 2012, 05:38:36 PM #1 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:41:13 PM by Kit Fisto
1. tell us your system specs.
2. take of all mods/maps and try single player
3. re-install game
Good Luck! [spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 03, 2012, 05:38:36 PM
1. tell us your system specs.
2. take of all mods/maps and try single player
3. re-install game
Good Luck! [spoiler][/spoiler]

WT what does Freeman Morgan got to do with this?!?!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

What the? Thanks, it doesn't seem to want to uninstall, so I can't really install it though.

Okay, Pengy i would take all you of your sides out and replace them with ones that you are perfectly SURE that they are the original, you can probubly go through your recycling bin or whatever else but it sounds like its your side because i had the same problem :) i had to go through and get my original rep out of the recycling it was very hard to tell which one was which o,O

stock rep and cis.lvl are a download here on the site. Search and you will find it. :tu:

Uhh, maybe you should find out if he even has the mods on first, via creating his own server and seeing what the sides look like. Maybe you would understand it more. Also I had the same problem when I had too many modmaps in my Addon folder, also if you have too many windows open at once (program windows) or are running something that takes over 89% of your systems speed and playing game at same time. I still get the problem sometimes, but it goes away after I logoff and log back on.

If you do have any modded .lvl files be sure that they are named properly like common.lvl or mission.lvl made that mistake once.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

My suggestion?

Pack your bags, the end is near!