howdy y'all

Started by TPRPrivate, February 06, 2016, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i finally got logged in the site,(seems the activation mail failed to me)but im here im good so far.someone can tell me if that gamemaster patch is worth to be installed?anyway there s only a fistful of running servers left (the 2 PLA servers r the only enjoyables,and i cross my fingers they keep them alive though) .
hi to all my fellows players ,we ll meet on the field. :wave:
a human being enclosed in each console's box for a more challenging AI.

Hi TPR private,

If you can see the PLA servers then your patch still works.  If you have troubles some day, then check here and get a new one.

We will have the PLA servers at least until 2018, maybe longer  ;)

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 06, 2016, 02:27:21 PM #3 Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 05:27:12 PM by Phobos
Quote from: TPRPrivate on February 06, 2016, 01:37:51 PM
i finally got logged in the site,(seems the activation mail failed to me)but im here im good so far.someone can tell me if that gamemaster patch is worth to be installed?anyway there s only a fistful of running servers left (the 2 PLA servers r the only enjoyables,and i cross my fingers they keep them alive though) .
hi to all my fellows players ,we ll meet on the field. :wave:
Welcome :tu: If you prefer higher TPS you will find [FC] servers enjoyable too.

edit
it looks like you already played on gamemaster for some time http://www.gametracker.com/player/%3DTPR%3DPrivate/216.52.148.181:3658/

Welcome to the site. I'm going have to get back in game soon, it's nice to see people playing.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

true i already used the gamemaster patch.....i must have had a senior time and forgot,happens when 40's are looming....
a human being enclosed in each console's box for a more challenging AI.

Welcome to the site!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder