SWBF 1; Starting a Game

Started by Dev1114, April 29, 2015, 06:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Go ingame, select profil, multiplayers, internet, (want to create a gamespy account) press NO, join servers online
:moo:

Yeah but there is no servers online, even though the website says there is.

check your email box. I will give you an information

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on April 30, 2015, 08:59:36 AM
check your email box. I will give you an information
Majesty,
I would prefer that if you are helping someone with a solution you don't send them to their message box.  The tech support section is meant to be set up so that all people can help others and so that there is documentation for later.

Did you use the GameMaster Auto-installer or did you install it manually?  Also, I vaguely remember getting binkw32.dll errors once in while while trying to start Battlefront but I can't remember why... even though I remember it being in there.  I think it had something to do with the .exe being funky.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on April 30, 2015, 03:22:00 PMDid you use the GameMaster Auto-installer or did you install it manually?  Also, I vaguely remember getting binkw32.dll errors once in while while trying to start Battlefront but I can't remember why... even though I remember it being in there.  I think it had something to do with the .exe being funky.
Yeah, I had that issue, and I manually installed. The first release of the patched exe didn't work right with the DVD version of the game. For me it was fixed with Anyder's fixed version of the .exe that he released shortly after. I also remember some people saying it was fixed, (For them anyways.) by moving the bink32.dll. (Not sure why.) Let me know if I need to clarify.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014