[CANCELLED]"Star Wars: Battlefront Expanded" Official Mod Thread

Started by Giftheck, December 08, 2010, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This mod is going to take a lot longer than I anticipated, partly due to the constant model changes I keep making. The stormtrooper and Clone Troopers are all being continuously adjusted (I've worked most of the day on finishing up the Stormtrooper helmet so the proportions are more accurate).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I'm sorry to announce this, but as of yesterday, I have ceased working on this mod to work on the "Uprising" mod, which actually interests me a lot more than this mod does.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

:tu: I think that is a good decision. With the uprising mod you could probably do more creative stuff. Ive been playing uprising and while the game-play is all right, the customization options for the characters open doors up for some really cool model and kitbash work.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: 411Remnant on November 01, 2015, 09:11:56 AM
:tu: I think that is a good decision. With the uprising mod you could probably do more creative stuff. Ive been playing uprising and while the game-play is all right, the customization options for the characters open doors up for some really cool model and kitbash work.

I'm only using a few bits from Uprising (the Purge Trooper helmets predominantly as I'm happy with my Stormie helmets, though there are bits I could use for other models). The Clone Wars era I have planned is based off ideas from the ROTS game, and the campaign is inspired by Battlefront III's/Elite Squadron's campaign.
In Progress:

On Hold: