New Board Moderator

Started by Led, September 03, 2012, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi SWBFgamers,

Kitfisto is our new Board Moderator for a new board called "Custom Map and Mod Review"

Kit is charged with updating the posts related to the Custom Map Review started by Ryanosorous, but left dormant for the last couple of years.

Kit will also add his review of various mods. 

Please note that the opinions expressed in the review are Kit's.  I am sure he would welcome a friendly discussion if you differ in your opinion, but I have charged him with free reign to provide his own opinions.

Welcome to the team!   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks for the intro buckler! And yes I won't mind hearing your opinions on mods/maps. Just pm or xfire me when I'm on! Glad to be a part of the team!  :cheers:
Edit: ohh my name is green!! Yea!!

Congrats Kit! Glad to have someone writing mod reviews again.  :cheer:
I just can't seem to stay away...

Good luck, you're going to need it.
Seriously though if you do need any assistance you know where we all are in cyber-space.

September 04, 2012, 10:02:35 AM #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:05:36 AM by BlackScorpion
Congratulations, Kit!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 03, 2012, 05:30:06 PM
Thanks for the intro buckler! And yes I won't mind hearing your opinions on mods/maps. Just pm or xfire me when I'm on! Glad to be a part of the team!  :cheers:
Edit: ohh my name is green!! Yea!!

I'm not proud of the length it took for me to think of this comment, but the Dodgers know a lot about the color green: they just dropped a ton of it to assemble a team that may not even make the playoffs... :-)

Congrats Kit, it's awesome that we have somebody doing new reviews for mods.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Hey dude !
Congratz ;D
I hope that soon we can make a DC (When ill be back --Now im going, ill be back next Tuesday :P, Maybe next Saturday we can do it :D (15th)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Thanks Guys! Very soon, hopefully by next week all the links in Ryans Map Review will work again thanks to Verik!  :cheers:

Kit had to step down due to other committements.  Best wishes Kit, and thanks for your service  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet