Auto Aimer

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, August 28, 2010, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
but in the request it says i want it u dont have to tell me the reasons why i should not want this i want an system that is free i dont want to pay an cent and its for mac

Logitech makes a controller that has Aim-Assist in most games. This works with Battlefront on a Mac - I have personally tested it.
You can find dozens of these at used games stores, not like Game Stop, but retail stores that sell used Wii and Guitar Hero parts.

From my personal experience, the online atmosphere can be unwelcoming and a lot of verbal abuse flies around. Consider keeping your 7-year old brother offline for a few years until he's ready to be called all of the unkind names we gamers call each other.  :'(

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/controllers/devices/288

Quote from: {ASFL}Cdr.Pain on August 29, 2010, 05:55:56 PM
i want an system that is free i dont want to pay an cent and its for mac

There are very, very few hacks for any Mac based game. There is very likely not an auto-aimer available, much less a free one. We've told you what you need to do to get auto-aim. Buy a gamepad. It's the only solution we have for you and the only one we will give you.

If your little brother is not able to play without auto-aim, then he probably shouldn't be playing except on very easy difficulty and most certainly not online. He ought to learn how to play basic games before he starts with complex ones like Battlefront.

Sorry, but we're not able to help you any more than we already have.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)