Auto Aimer

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, August 28, 2010, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 28, 2010, 09:00:29 AM Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:03:16 AM by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain
Do u know where i can get an auto aimer cause my brother (hes 7) isint really good at the game and gets really mad when he loses so do u know where i can get one that i can easyly change it when i play and back and forth? (im a mac)

You could get a gamepad, they have auto aim on them. Make sure your prother is playing in easy mode also :P

controller automatically comes with aim assist. theyve got them at walmart for around 20$, ebay has them listed for 5$ and under. Not sure if those work though. Might want to check amazon,

Download a program/make one.

Or buy a controller, if you have an xbox 360 wIRED controller, that works also.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

Haha i feel bad for your bro.. xD!
"What we look like is not important it is who we are"
~ Heavy
"The real war will never get in the books"
~ Heavy
"War is not a crime no matter how violent"
~Heavy
"If you wait long enough, everything comes to you" ~Heavy
"God bless our enemies cause I know I won't"
~Heavy

A seven year old might want to play a different game. This request will easy fad.

Can someone make this? sort of like the sniper cross hair

Quote from: {ASFL}Cdr.Pain on August 28, 2010, 07:00:30 PM
Can someone make this? sort of like the sniper cross hair

We've given you solutions. Buy a controller. We're not going to make something for you that you can use for cheating. If you really want it that bad, there is this wonderful thing called Google that you can use. Here's a hint- trainer.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

k so i looked at the trainer site but its only for PC any for mac heres the site i looked at http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_index.asp?titleID=9238

wouldnt work online im guessing. if it did you'd be banned from several servers. how about you just play with what you have and try new techniques/playing styles, until you get better.

Has everyone forgoten that this request is for a seven year old. May be the seven year old can type the request and we can judge whether or not the need is warranted.

Besides the game is rated T for teen for a reason  :whip:

Just kidding, but I thought Auto aimers could break the ELUA or whatever?

its fine he wont get baned from the severs ill just tell my friends before he plays that hes has an auto aimer so can u make this or know where to get this?

Take $20 dollars and goto Walmart or Target and get a Logitech Dual Action in the monitor aisle.

Thats what i use.

Also why is a 7year old playing multiplayer anyway. Console version is alot easier for kids.

If he uses aim assist he will never get better at the game. if he just tries playing singleplayer first he can improve his skill enough to play online.