SWBF2 PSP Mods

Started by ---SQUIDY---, January 20, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I've been wondering if there is any mods for the psp version of swbf2
I'm running it via ppsspp on a android tablet(if that helps)

Sadly, writing an .iso image is'nt as easy.

You have to patch it for PSP somehow...

Quote from: MamaLuigi on January 20, 2018, 07:21:51 PM
Sadly, writing an .iso image is'nt as easy.

You have to patch it for PSP somehow...

UMDGen can easily generate an ISO for PSP.

Where can I find this PSP .ISO burner, I want to play AnthonyBF2's mod as well.

Quote from: DylanRocket on January 20, 2018, 10:08:30 PM
UMDGen can easily generate an ISO for PSP.

Dylan just told you exactly what program to use.  There are many, many programs that can burn ISO images.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Excuse me.. does anyone of you still have the original broadus mod? The one on youtube is a modified broadus mod .my favorite map hoth was completely changed into clones vs rebels. And empire vs empire.. :\

Quote from: CC-8826 on February 12, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
Excuse me.. does anyone of you still have the original broadus mod? The one on youtube is a modified broadus mod .my favorite map hoth was completely changed into clones vs rebels. And empire vs empire.. :\

What's the mod called?

Battlefront 2 psp mod by broadus it's a 2007ish mod that adds the missing map and AI spawn increase to 32 .. the original one is what i've been looking for ,i hope it's not fully buried .. the one that is still in youtube by commander norad was a modified or revamp version of the broadus mod and it's a pretty missed up one.

There are several missing maps and you could probably get Anthony to do that for you if you asked in the GT PSP mod forum

Quote from: CC-8826 on February 12, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
Battlefront 2 psp mod by broadus it's a 2007ish mod that adds the missing map and AI spawn increase to 32 .. the original one is what i've been looking for ,i hope it's not fully buried .. the one that is still in youtube by commander norad was a modified or revamp version of the broadus mod and it's a pretty missed up one.

In my project, I revived every unused map that was already in the PSP version. I also added SWBF1 maps and lots of custom maps.
http://gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=32607
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

February 22, 2018, 03:00:52 PM #13 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 03:37:08 PM by ali_ihsan21
Quote from: CC-8826 on February 12, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I have the mod you're talking about but Anthony's mod is better. Although on some maps your characters drops into nowhere all of a sudden, such as Coruscant library entrance  :wacko:

By the way if there would be a selection chance between music and voices in the net update I'll be very happy to turn of little animals repetative vada vada scream on Endor map  :whip: