Executor (erm...Super Star Destroyer in general)

Started by KingCurry1717, April 04, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone/is anyone willing to made/make an Executor model? And before you think "Wow, this guy is a mad nutjob for wanting a ship the size of several already massive ISDs" actually, no it can be as small as a dome model, or big as a frigate...nothing too insane  ;)

Thx!

100...200...300...you guys are gonna make me rich ~ Boba Fett

Actually, it's possible that an Executor model exists in the game's assets as a dome model. According to the Battlefront wiki, the Executor appears as a background image in the space Endor map.

http://battlefront.wikia.com/wiki/Dreadnoughts

Quote from: swgaming1015 on April 06, 2017, 07:16:06 AM
Actually, it's possible that an Executor model exists in the game's assets as a dome model. According to the Battlefront wiki, the Executor appears as a background image in the space Endor map.

http://battlefront.wikia.com/wiki/Dreadnoughts

That's a mod map though, and it's assets were never released. The image is from Maveritchell's Space Endor map.

I don't wanna be a killjoy here, but I don't think the game can handle such a large ship.

You aren't being one  ;)

But, I did say that it doesn't have to be super large, even a dome model would suffice as I could scale it up to my needs. However one scaled down to about the size of an acclamator or even a regular ISD would be great! :)

The game can handle such big ship.Its all about texture size and poly count.If someone find me some small poly count model i can try convert it for Battlefront 1/2 when i find time. :)

If that's true, then the Empire at War model should work. I'll send it to you in a bit.

Thats right, I completely forgot about the EaW: FoC Model, is it in .msh form?

When/if someone send me the super star destroyer better tell me and how big you want it?You want original size or to be a little bigger than the normal star destroyer.After all if its very big i dont know how you will place it on your map :D
Im going to convert it to msh.

*inserts OH GOD NO PLEASE NO meme in regards to regular sized* That's.....erm..... *looks at map* I think *know* bigger than the map itself? Anyways, I need it around the size of an acclamator. I was going to have it featured more prominently in the map (why am I edging around what I'm doing? It's a battle of jakku map) But the more I considered it, and looked at images/videos, from what I'm getting the star destroyer fell god knows how far away from the map boundaries. With that in mind, i'm thinking a model that's not as big as a star destroyer, but appears very large should suffice. Now...to find the asset with the SSD...