Can't see my "sent items"

Started by Hawk, February 28, 2017, 03:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys i just ran into a little problem, when i click on the "sent items"  button it says that i have no messages...

But i already sent a few PMs to certain members, i'll need to see them, how can i fix this?  :blink:

Thx you guys  :tu:

February 28, 2017, 04:46:50 AM #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 04:48:50 AM by Led
You have to enable saving sent items first.  I will look for the way to do this and edit this post.

edit: Profile, modify profile, personal messaging, check box for save copy
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on February 28, 2017, 04:46:50 AM
You have to enable saving sent items first.  I will look for the way to do this and edit this post.

edit: Profile, modify profile, personal messaging, check box for save copy

Thx you led :D But now how can i retrieve the old PMs i sent? There is still no message..

Quote from: Hawk on February 28, 2017, 08:59:17 AM
Thx you led :D But now how can i retrieve the old PMs i sent? There is still no message..
U cant if u didnt enable this option first.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

It's good, right?

Sorry if i wasn't clear, my attempt is to view these olds pms i sent some days ago  :P

As Anyder mentioned, it will only save PMs after the box has been checked.  Before that, it is not saved and there is not a way to get them. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on February 28, 2017, 09:34:01 AM
As Anyder mentioned, it will only save PMs after the box has been checked.  Before that, it is not saved and there is not a way to get them.

Okay thx you all forthe answers  :tu:

If it's an important message you're after the person you sent it to should have it.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)