Serejas_Endor_Brighttree_Village.rar

Started by Led, October 23, 2015, 05:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank's! :)
Retro Style isn't always bad. ;)

I'l try to upload assets, as soon as clean some free space on my PC for that.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Finally came round to playing this today and I absolutely LOVE IT! How many Sith and Jedi are there? I was quite surprised to see that Luke and Vader weren't the only ones on the battlefield but with Han and Boba. Are there anymore? It's so action packed that I couldn't even see :rofl:
I also find this map very challenging. Especially GCW. I also like the texture for the Rebel Vanguard. Is this the first map you've placed that in? I really like it!
Well done with the map :D Probably my favourite now!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Thouse assets will be good for my maps if you release them  :cheer:

I opened this map and was disgusted to see MY SELECTED SIDE WAS EWOK ONLY.  However, I got to understand this map.  EWOK REHABILITATION.  if anyone thought the third move released back around 1983 with the introduction of those cuddly fuzzies was cheap pandering to children and a baldface money grab, THEY NEED TO PLAY THIS MAP.   Yes, drop onto the tree platform as one of those furballs and you can stick arrows in the Sanyassan marauders .  These Hamsters from Hades  play differently than any side I have ventured, and it takes awhile to learn their strengths.   At first rapid fire arrows was the way to go then I found if you hold down the fire button, the arrow "draw" becomes stronger and when the shot is released, you actually might oneshot a Sanyassan lugnut.

Each of the Ewoks has various weapons including a shaman who has force choke, like Darth Vader, though I think one person at a time. It has a recharge, but if you do not like that, the bow is available.  I did not play the other side, it seems rather standard fare considering all the laser bolts and grenades headed my way.  Then there is some drifting, floating woman and when  seen,  RUN.   I stood my ground a couple of times and after she releases  some type of green gas attack,  death swiftly  follows.  I later learned she is the Charal, Queen of Endor, seen in one of the screenshots and here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Charal.

It is a map complete with hut furnishings including sleeping hammocks, details not often seen on other maps.  My only complaints are
--yes we need more BRIGHTTREE as all is way too dark on the map out of the box.  I have to fiddle with the brightness in the game settings as well as native monitor settings to get it so I can see better on the map, the monitor  of which I rather not change since I have to set it back as it is far to bright for other programs and the desktop. 
--At the ground level  log where it goes into the village , the flying lizard that you can ride spawn on top of each other creating a stack.  If the player tries to ride the lizard it explodes you die and the lizard on top drops down a level.  If you spawn near there and that lizard is the only one, then you can take it for a ride without issue.   The first time I played the map,  I did see an AI  rider on the lizard "stuck" there, and he was unkillable.

Yes, his is a fun map I played several times already.  Playing the Rebel side;==did one of the snipers just say YeHAW??