New Challenger Approaching!

Started by Dev1114, April 30, 2015, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello folks, my name is Dev1114, but you can call me Dev for short. I play on PC. I recently bought the game off of Amazon. I have played SWBF 1 & 2 on Xbox and played SWBF 1 on PC a while ago. I found this forum through the battlefront Reddit. Also, I'd like to state that by the title I am in no way saying I'm going to beat you. I'm pretty mediocre and just like to have fun. Games I play as well are FIFA 15, SIMS 4, Minecraft, COD Ghosts (sometimes), Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. Thanks for helping me with my problem earlier and I look forward to playing with you guys some more!

Welcome to the SWBFGamers forums, Dev1114!

Interesting to hear we are mentioned on Reddit, though I suppose that's good nonetheless. :)

Welcome to the site, nice to see so many new members.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Dev1114 on April 30, 2015, 02:39:13 PM
*Salutes Back Awkwardly*
Haha! Welcome to the site  :cheers:
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I feel so fuzzy.

Welcome! :happy:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Dev1114 on April 30, 2015, 01:38:08 PM
Hello folks, my name is Dev1114, but you can call me Dev for short. I play on PC. I recently bought the game off of Amazon. I have played SWBF 1 & 2 on Xbox and played SWBF 1 on PC a while ago. I found this forum through the battlefront Reddit. Also, I'd like to state that by the title I am in no way saying I'm going to beat you. I'm pretty mediocre and just like to have fun. Games I play as well are FIFA 15, SIMS 4, Minecraft, COD Ghosts (sometimes), Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. Thanks for helping me with my problem earlier and I look forward to playing with you guys some more!
Welcome to the community!
:cheers:

Welcome to the site. :cheers:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper