Im Back!

Started by (212th)Josh02, July 24, 2013, 01:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WooOOO00ooo!  The more the merrier.

Welcome back, Josh!  :wave:

Wrong section, but welcome back! I'd play with you if Tunngle wasn't being a  :censored:
If you're on Steam, you'll definitely see me on there playing Dark Souls.

Welcome back! I hope you stay for a while. :)

Welcome back. Good to see you. :)
Quote from: Roxas on July 24, 2013, 03:44:19 PM
If you're on Steam, you'll definitely see me on there playing Dark Souls.
Have you got past Sens fortess? That's the only game I've ever given up on because of difficulty but I'll go back one day. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 25, 2013, 03:16:14 AM
Have you got past Sens fortess? That's the only game I've ever given up on because of difficulty but I'll go back one day. :)

I play star wars the old republic a lot

July 25, 2013, 09:11:51 PM #7 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:31:47 PM by Ltin
Wb. I think I remember you

This community does need more Joshs, so, welcome back!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 25, 2013, 03:16:14 AM
Welcome back. Good to see you. :)Have you got past Sens fortess? That's the only game I've ever given up on because of difficulty but I'll go back one day. :)

Sens Fortress? No, I'm still in Undead Burg. The next time I play it I'll pick up the Drake Sword. I'm not sure why people complain about it being so hard, it doesn't seem too hard once you learn the controls. Just range, guard, parry, and don't get pushed off the ledge by enemies or traps. I've died plenty of times, but it still doesn't seem that hard.

The combat isn't that hard but when you get later in the game and the curses start and you get reset back half an hour after a one hit kill it gets annoying. To be honest the games mostly about patience but you're probably just a better player than me. I'll be interested to know how you get on. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)