SWBFGamers Christmas Modding Contest 2017

Started by Anyder, November 29, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
RepComm's mod was great - the new models fit right in with the Christmas Spirit.
My only issue was that it was snowing inside the buildings.  Nothing a few effect regions can't fix, and not a big deal.
Congratulations!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Congrats man! It was well deserved.

Talk about fierce competition though! :P
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

December 30, 2017, 08:42:33 PM #17 Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:44:45 PM by RepComm
Wooo, thanks guys!
I must say, I think I barely made it against the competition this year..

Quote from: The Phantom of Christmas Present on December 30, 2017, 06:34:50 PM
My only issue was that it was snowing inside the buildings.  Nothing a few effect regions can't fix, and not a big deal.

Yeah, I haven't even attempted to use regions to do that before. This is actually only the second time I've even used particles at all (I didn't realize you could just copy paste code from other FX files, its really pretty modular).

I'll cough up an update where I fix the terrain rendering funky colors on certain terrain qualities, more animated things, etc. I am pretty busy right now, however..

In the end, I made what I wanted to play myself (I like to just chill out on maps instead of constantly raging war against endless AI), so that made it WAY worth it.

I gave u already the award! However, we cannot assign you the Master Modder group... cause u already have it  ;)
Thanks for reporting every single update on the mod :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com