login

Author Topic: SWBF1 MULTIPLAYER 30 FPS LOCK  (Read 81 times)

TheSaiL

• OLD MAN'S GLORY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
SWBF1 MULTIPLAYER 30 FPS LOCK
« on: November 13, 2017, 05:53:05 AM »
How can i fix it? I have 1920x1080 144hz display, and 30fps isn't playable.

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Re: SWBF1 MULTIPLAYER 30 FPS LOCK
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:25:39 AM »
use the command /noframelock  It needs to go in a shortcut.  See below and the screen cap.

target:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

start in:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

----------
You can also use BattleBelks resolution changer to get other supported resolutions for your game.  If you use the resolution changer, it goes in the ini file.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

TheSaiL

• OLD MAN'S GLORY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 06:30:23 AM »
I have this commands in my resolution config file, but i'll try it.

TheSaiL

• OLD MAN'S GLORY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:44:41 AM »
use the command /noframelock  It needs to go in a shortcut.  See below and the screen cap.

target:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

start in:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

----------
You can also use BattleBelks resolution changer to get other supported resolutions for your game.  If you use the resolution changer, it goes in the ini file.
I've tried all of this, but still not working

TheSaiL

• OLD MAN'S GLORY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:12:54 AM »
Maybe it's cause i have 1600x900 in my ini file? It's because games crashes on 1920x1080

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Administered events in ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 07:53:55 AM »
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=303 - Battlebelk custom resolution launcher

This is what allows you to get the 1920x1080 resolution. 
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

TheSaiL

• OLD MAN'S GLORY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 08:17:00 AM »
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=303 - Battlebelk custom resolution launcher

This is what allows you to get the 1920x1080 resolution.
Thx, i have downloaded this launcher before, but still had problem. Then downloaded again from ur link, rewrited old files and now it works!