Author Topic: SWBF2EA Gameplay Footage of Full Version Released by Youtubers!  (Read 109 times)

Nyx

• That Anime Dude
  • Frequent Poster
  • Just that Anime dude again
  • Awards Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • My Anime Planet Profile.
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: NyxCL
SWBF2EA Gameplay Footage of Full Version Released by Youtubers!
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:57:56 AM »
A lot of footage from the game is currently being released by the youtubers who took part in the EA event to play the full game.

A few of them include:
https://www.youtube.com/user/HelloGreedo/videos

HelloGreedo has released the most so far, but BattlefrontUpdates is currently releasing a way more interesting video:

Developer Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWtxZom1BqA

Most of the footage that HelloGreedo shows, reveals to us a brand new look for phase 2 clone troopers on Kashyyk!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So far, this footage shows great potential for the game. I am still hyped for it! Come faster November 14th!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:02:47 AM by Nyx »
Megumin:

Raxxla

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
Re: SWBF2EA Gameplay Footage of Full Version Released by Youtubers!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 04:40:43 AM »
I bought the rebooted release 1 via Amazon on release day, played it for a couple of hours and realised it was nothing like SWBF1/2 "classic" in that it didn't have the class system, installed Steam SWBF2 and that was it. 38 wasted.  I don't think I'll be buying reboot 2 unless I see some pretty favourable reviews from the SW community.

Unit 33

• Co-Admin
  • Lavish Poster
  • 100% Fresh fruit
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Recognizes an exceptional artist on this site. To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 287863
  • PSN: Ansifen
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:59:01 AM »
There's been an ongoing and pretty significant backlash in regards to the loot crate system recently.
A developer response on the SWBF reddit has become the most downvoted post ever, which is fun.

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
I've been watching the downvotes increase everytime I refresh.  It's been one of the highlights of today.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.