Download Origin, add Friends

Started by Led, April 18, 2015, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've changed my profile to
_PLA-Led

all the other ways of writing it were taken ...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I still hate origin.  Sometimes the kids are playing on my account.  I'll be on sometimes. ID 4 now =  AlphaCptDrunken

I have the PS4 with Battlefront - my ID is Octa-King.  My Dad, otherwise known as "PLA{NO-DUH}" is also online quite often as Octa-Lord.  Add us as your friends!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

My username is Zeldafan202! Please add me friends!

Mine is phantom567459. Creative, I know.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

IGF-SueKrueger13  :)

CLICK THE IMAGE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STEAM GUIDE.

(I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, but...)

I now have EA SWBF on PC. My origin name (Skykiller_Legacy) hasn't changed. Feel free to add me and I'll happily play with you all.

I know it's been about 2 years now, but... If anyone wants to add me and maybe play a few games on SWBF: GrayAntagonist  :confused:

July 13, 2019, 06:39:08 AM #54 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:40:45 AM by KommissarReb
I arrived (un)fashionably late to the party, but better late than never right? I know I said I'd never try this game out, but my curiosity got the best of me. I want to try this game out because I don't see it as great as what I'm familiar with, but maybe worthwhile to give a go. My Origin ID is the same as my username here: KommissarReb (I've also linked it to my profile)

Feel free to add me as a friend. I want to play Battlefront 2015 to see if I can eventually unlock that Death Star Trooper and have a good time. I tried the game out seeing that EA lowered the price and bundled all the expansion packs, and would like to know when the best time to play is (I live on the US East Coast).
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.