Team Fortress 2 tomorrow comfirmed!!

Started by Gamer9er, June 09, 2010, 03:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YAY!!!

:) This is awesome. Too bad I only play once a week. So many games, so little time.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

June 09, 2010, 04:33:36 PM #2 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:49:03 PM by Soap Mactavish
i gave in and got on my Dell and dled TF2. literally 1GB into the dl Hardcore told me that it was coming out for mac 2marrow.  :td:

some good came out of it though. i Bought l4d2. ill dl that overnight.

***yaya***

just finished dling tf2 and by far that is the funnest game ive ever played. Not the "best", but definitely one of the funner ones.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

It's here!  I would wait a bit on downloading it, the servers are getting bombarded.  Theres also a free weekend the servers are defenitly getting slamed

Also one note is that if you play the mac version of TF2, you get a limited edition earphones in-game. It's worth redownloading. :D

#TYBG

Quote from: Gamer9er on June 10, 2010, 01:51:15 PM
It's here!  I would wait a bit on downloading it, the servers are getting bombarded.  Theres also a free weekend the servers are defenitly getting slamed
My free download only took about two minutes :confused:

@soap, yes it is very funny, but i was a little surprised to see the people fly apart from my rocket launcher shot.

zomg i have to redownload 7GB just for free in-game headphones.... :slap:

Quote from: Red on June 10, 2010, 08:32:20 PM
Well, thanks to Valve having to use workarounds due to having to make TF2 OpenGL compatible for macs, my average fps has taken a 15fps dip due to the less efficient code.

Thaaaaanks.

Wow and I thought I just haven't defragged my harddrive in a while... my framerate's been dropping as well.

#TYBG

steam will fix it in a couple days.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on June 10, 2010, 09:42:54 PM
steam will fix it in a couple days.

Probably not. While they fix game breaking issues, this is probably a risk they're going to take.

#TYBG

jokes on the pc users. we get headphones :D

Ugh they changed the ui to make it more noob friendly... I hate it.

It was perfect the way it was before. RAGEEEEE

#TYBG