Rhen Var - Monastary Midnight

Started by Phobos, September 03, 2015, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 03, 2015, 04:39:50 PM Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:53:26 PM by Phobos
Rhen Var - Monastary Midnight

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1348

Quote-Installation-
1. Copy the "ZOM" folder to this folder
C:\Program Files (x86)LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\

2. Copy the folder "mon2" to your addon folder here
C:\Program Files (x86)LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\

3. Optional, in the ZOM folder, rename the file "snow.lvl" to "nosnow.lvl" to disable snowflake particles.

-Modders Only-
The LUA files are included for modifications as needed.

-Credits-
Phobos - Rhen Var Monastary Midnight Reskin and LUA Reconstruction, Black rodian skin, Rodian pilot model pistol belt kitbash, ACP reskin
Sereja - Ghoul model & skin, ACP weapon model, Sniper model, Trishot Blaster model, Zombie Sound Effects
Unit 33 - Swarmer skin
Tirpider - Rodian pilot headswap
Yankfan & a_speck_of_dust - Rhen Var Monastary Map Design
rebel_scum - Rhen Var Monastary Map Conversion

-Enemies-
Swarmer - Moderate speed zombies with high health.
Haunter - High speed silent ghoul zombies with moderate health.
Rodian Scout - Fast aliens with powerful trishot blasters and moderate health.

Thank you phobos !!
Is it also with gcw cw '!?
Mygeeto troopers included  :cheers:

September 03, 2015, 04:48:11 PM #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:13:30 PM by Phobos
Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on September 03, 2015, 04:44:54 PM
Thank you phobos !!
Is it also with gcw cw '!?
Mygeeto troopers included  :cheers:
Both eras are featured with zombies as natives. It's been reuploaded now to include the modified rep.lvl used in the original map.

Quote from: oldsnake on September 04, 2015, 10:35:02 AM
now maj says the folder placement is to complex for the players to do.
Its simple, 2 folders need to be moved instead of 1.

September 04, 2015, 01:14:22 AM #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:08:09 AM by ~PFA~ Majesty Leader
okii
:moo:

Or you could just use the new wrapper and have the map distributed automatically. The additional files to be copies to _LVL_PC folder should be added as dependency (which will be possible in next version this weekend).

Quote from: Sonic on September 04, 2015, 02:41:57 AM
Or you could just use the new wrapper and have the map distributed automatically. The additional files to be copies to _LVL_PC folder should be added as dependency (which will be possible in next version this weekend).
Is this directed to me or Majesty? I haven't used the new wrapper, but u can add any of my maps I've release there if u want. Most of my zombie mods utilize the _LVL_PC/ZOM/ folder so there aren't redundant copies of the shared LVL files within AddOn wasting space.

Quote from: oldsnake on September 04, 2015, 12:41:16 AMmaj never ask for zombies just the sky file changed
The LUA for this can be modded by server hosts to remove zombies and it won't crash clients. Zombies were added because this map uses the same reskin as Z Bridge.