[SOLVED] Map : Object are not showing

Started by Paramécie, December 09, 2023, 08:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 09, 2023, 08:34:44 AM Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 08:29:52 AM by Paramécie
[question about objects]
Hi
I know I'm responding to a topic from décember 2009 but maybe someone can help me anyway.

I have a problem with the objects. When I create a new map with Zero Editor, I place a rock on the ground, next to a command post. And when I munge the mod and I go into the game, the objects are not here. Maybe I done something bad with the munge tool ?

Please do not bump topics. I've split your post off into its own topic and moved it into the appropriate forum where you might be able to get some help.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Hi,
Nevermind, I got the wrong category on the site anyway. I want to mod BF2, not BT1.

OK, I've moved this to the relevant forum. However, most of the modders on here deal with SWBF1. You may have better luck looking on GameToast.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I found the solution. I just puted the files in the wrong folder. The msh folder and the odf folder must be in BF2_ModTools\data_ABC\Worlds\ABC