Pokemon Go Hype?!

Started by Helios, July 12, 2016, 08:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So i recently got Pokemon GO, and i must say its tons of fun. Involves plenty of excercise and is genuinely fun to play. If u have it, how long have u played it? You addicted? If you don't have it, are you going get it? (I recommend it). Seems like this was a very smart marketing innovation from Nintendo, they've seen a surge of $7.5 Billion since initial release!!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I'm not really interested in Pokemon Go, especially how I live in the UK and we can't really get it yet.. :(
The years just fly past, don't they?

If I'm honest, it's not really fun. Where I live, there's only one Pokestop and about 5 Pokemons in a 1 mile radius. And we can't even use the Pokestop since it requires internet connection which most people can't get in the middle of nowhere. It's disappointing how there's no way to download an offline map of certain areas.

In my opinion, it's a disaster for a lot of users.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

I've heard that the game is more stable in the US than the UK.

I'm not sure why though.

Quote from: DarthNyx on July 12, 2016, 09:13:55 AM
I've heard that the game is more stable in the US than the UK.

I'm not sure why though.

Probably is true. I'd assume it's because it's not properly out in the UK yet though.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 12, 2016, 09:16:15 AM
Probably is true. I'd assume it's because it's not properly out in the UK yet though.

And yet, people still try and get it in the UK using other sites to download the app. Which is very risky.

Quote from: DarthNyx on July 12, 2016, 08:38:25 AM
I'm not really interested in Pokemon Go, especially how I live in the UK and we can't really get it yet.. :(
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ho0w3ZMtu0[/spoiler] You can use the US store if u want btw. This is legit, I've used that method, it's safe and working.

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 12, 2016, 08:47:59 AM
If I'm honest, it's not really fun. Where I live, there's only one Pokestop and about 5 Pokemons in a 1 mile radius. And we can't even use the Pokestop since it requires internet connection which most people can't get in the middle of nowhere. It's disappointing how there's no way to download an offline map of certain areas.

In my opinion, it's a disaster for a lot of users.
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a disaster, although your situation undoubtedly sucks, most users i've spoken to love the game.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on July 12, 2016, 09:41:56 AM
You can use the US store if u want btw. This is legit, I've used that method, it's safe and working.

I have an Android phone, but I don't really trust APK's.

Quote from: DarthNyx on July 12, 2016, 10:10:20 AM
I have an Android phone, but I don't really trust APK's.

When you download off of Google Play, they download as .apk files. You just need to watch out for third party websites, that's all.

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 12, 2016, 10:52:20 AM
When you download off of Google Play, they download as .apk files. You just need to watch out for third party websites, that's all.

Yeah, and then I get this issue where when I try to install the program, the install button becomes unclickable for some reason.

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 12, 2016, 10:53:37 AM
Yeah, and then I get this issue where when I try to install the program, the install button becomes unclickable for some reason.

Have you tried using the Google Play store's website to remotely install applications to your phone?