[WIP]..Forever (Maps/mods showcase)

Started by Snake, July 03, 2013, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some result from my sky researches:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Just pay attention for the red sun: I never saw colored suns in any mod yet... ::)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Wow, that's beautiful!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Some colour fun with editing the rain shader in SWBFII.

Quote from: SleepKiller on October 30, 2017, 10:58:02 PM
Some colour fun with editing the rain shader in SWBFII.

Lol how you did that SleepKiller?Its amazing.Can you try editing and the other shaders or atleast tell us how you are doing this so we can mess around with them?I would love someone to try replace the envmap with planar reflection from the water effect if possible.Show us more if you have. :D

I'm in the process of creating a "shader toolkit" for SWBFII so that I (and others) can write shaders for the game in HLSL directly instead of the assembly format Pandemic used. I used that to edit the rain shader.

Once it is ready it will absolutely be released and documented for people other than me to tinker with. Currently though I still have a lot of the game's shaders to rewrite in HLSL for it to be truly useful.

Quote from: SleepKiller on October 31, 2017, 05:10:20 AM
I'm in the process of creating a "shader toolkit" for SWBFII so that I (and others) can write shaders for the game in HLSL directly instead of the assembly format Pandemic used. I used that to edit the rain shader.

Once it is ready it will absolutely be released and documented for people other than me to tinker with. Currently though I still have a lot of the game's shaders to rewrite in HLSL for it to be truly useful.

This is absolutely amazing!May the Force be with you!!!   :XD:

That looks amazing!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I can see this being great for worlds with acid rain - like from the jedi knight series xD

Well hey there. I was thinking of starting a thread just like this for side projects when I saw this thread and thought 'well, this is what I had in mind - a thread for showcasing mods that might not warrant their own threads'.

I've been in a modding funk and so have been trying different, smaller things to get my interest back up. Here's what I've come up with:

It's inspired by The Phantom Menace game. This isn't finished yet, I hadn't assigned all the weapons to the units (the Vanguard has the R-65 Heavy Blaster, for instance, not a Blaster Pistol), some things need to be fixed (AAT cannon firing), and while the GCW era is available too, with Triton Squad troopers, I haven't tested it yet. I also want to replace the turrets with new ones inspired by the TPM Game's Heavy Repeating Blaster Turrets, but I need to model those.

You'll notice the detail of the weapons - they're from my Battlefront HD Weapons Pack, and they surprisingly work without issue in SWBF1 - it seems weapon models are kept in a different slot in memory.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base