StarWars Battlefront Night

Started by Hardcore, April 16, 2009, 03:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm wondering if people would be interested in having a weekly Night, we all get together and play games- firstly this would mean we need a good many DC host as i don't want to leave anyone out, i already do this for another game on saturday nights and it works out pretty good, we have a core set of people who are there every sat, and then people come in from time to time for old times sake.

anyway just wondering if anyone else could do this, as i know it would get me playing more often.

UPDATE:
[/i]
Quote67.241.11.157

See the Latest post by The Pi for more comments by the host.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Sure, i would join in, but my internet is terrible, and i haven't got around to port forwarding my router yet, so i couldn't host.

I have a good server, and I do have port forwarding set up.
I can host occasionally, but not every week.
.. and the only game I play is battlefront 1, and rarely Star War Jedi Academy.

well i don't play SWBF online much anymore because i find it hard to find people online, so this is my best attempt at getting alot online at the same time.

aside from that, i didn't mean it had to be one person, but whoever shows up first each week could post there IP and start the server, the rest join and as people come they check the IP join up and the games go on- the only tempt to this would be that if there is no host a week would have to be missed, so having as many as possible would be best so we get someone who can host each week.

I could probably do this

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I see. Yeah, I can host once in awhile. But as I say I have only a couple games that I play online.
It is a good idea though. I'd like to see more organization/scheduling. That would likely bring more people out.

I think I could host from time to time seeing as my servers are usually good from my G5. I might need to re-port forward though.

Once my Battlefront is running again I'd be glad to join this  :nod:

Edit:HC, what's your IP so I can post it on the main site?
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Sadly, i don't have a worthy upload to host more then a 2 player game, being the main reason why i posted and have not started this up yet, i'm going to set a tentative date for May 1st (Next Friday) the night will start off as a weekly game on fridays. If anyone wants to step up and host thats great, over the next few weeks i'm going to try very hard to get a better net provider and start hosting aswell.

Again, this is not ment to be a replacement for the normal games, this is just so people can come and KNOW people are there and playing.

Hi HC,

I can host some on Friday nights.  That is my clans game night when we have one (about twice per month).  Im sure I can get them to do a DC if you want some more company.

Buck/Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I would definitely be in for a game night. I'm not set up ti host DC though.

cant you do a game morning XD

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

If anyone is around who can host a DC please post and we can get this going.

Hi HC,

I will sign up for Fiday May15th.  Details to follow.

Best,
Buck
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Awesome Buckler- ill start getting the word out on Mac side via GR and hopefully by the time its here we can have alot of people come around :)

If anyone on the PC side would like to promote it i'd be very grateful i'm going to let VS know and so forth

ATM its Friday Night, Buckler can post his IP and when he starts it up and we can join at that point.