Saving the Maps

Started by Mac, March 25, 2009, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
T — V         Downloaded.

I have downloaded all the maps in both pages of Ryans post.

Whew.

Buck
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well, it looks like we're done! Wow, that was super fast! Thanks folks for the help!

Sweetnicity.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

it never hurts to keep downloading things you do not already have, the more backups there are, the less chance of anything getting lost.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

lol That's a huge list huh, Buckler?
I know it took me a long time in total, but I did it over nearly a year span.

Well, I'm glad you got them all. I never bothered to keep all the read me stuff and other extraneous files cause I never thought this would happen.
I'm glad someone has it all, freshly downloaded.

You might need to update your post BTW. Most of the ones on the main FileFront site are dead already, especially Nap's big packs (EvC, JvC, EaG)

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Yep, as soon as the new links are available I will update all of them. I'll wait for them all to be updated first though, and then do them all at once. (since filefront is closing in a few days)
As for Napseeker's maps, he said in another post that he would upload them again next month because he used up all his bandwidth this month... or something like that.

does anyone have this?

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... 1#Download

the file is missing from filefront.

Once I have this the mods section is fully downloaded!

Hi,

First, Dresh, I dont think anyone was able to get that mod from that link.  By looking at the posts, there were a lot of complaints that it could not be downloaded.  However, there is another mod that includes that one and other skin changes.  I was able to get that one.

Also, I copied the file descriptions for all of the files on the SWBF section of filefront, and put them in a word document.  This may really help in rebuilding the database.  There is a snippet below.   It has the file name and map name with description so that we can tell the download file name and correlate it to the common name/description.

If anyone wants the document, just let me know.  
Best,
Buck

•      Maps Levels Missions
o      Custom Maps
?   A To B Titles
?   C To D Titles

page: 1 of 1 | total files: 7 C to D Titles
SORT BY: Name
    Date Added
    No. of Downloads
File Size

Concord Dawn (v1) Map concord_dawn_v1.rar It's the motherplanet of Jango Fett. His family got killed on this planet by the Death Watch and then he got rescued by Mandalorians.        09/12/2005       2,138   9.45 MB   Download Now

Geonosis : Clone Wars clonewars.zip This is my first map!!        12/05/2005       1,833   10.06 MB   Download Now

Duel Arena duel_arena_v1.rar This map is designed and created for duels only. The Command Posts can not be captured and the AI have not been changed from their default settings.        10/07/2005       1,043   3.09 MB   Download Now

Kashyyyk: Kachircho chaldralrd2.zip This is a beta version from the kashyyyk:kachircho map. It's not final, there are some parts not finished yet.        10/07/2005       955   23.57 MB   Download Now

Duulan: Canyon Village (1.0) dulc.zip This is the sequel to Ty294's Duulan: Mine Pit.        03/13/2009       446   10.48 MB   Download Now

Coruscant Streets v2.1 Cor4.zip Updated version of Coruscant Streets 2. This version contains more buildings, smarter AI, and more command posts (11 cps).        07/30/2008       98   11.86 MB   Download Now
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I have copies of everything in the swbf section and all the maps bar the beta's for swbfII.

The only one i havnt got is the one i mentioned!

We are in the process of setting up a downloads manager on the Joomla part of the site.

Obviously, for those of you who don't like that portion of the site, that's going to be a problem, but I'm looking into getting the databases joined.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

"I'm looking into it..." This sounds like some dastardly plot now.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

I hope you got them all. FileFront is officially closed.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

yet to terry, but the site is still up and able to download, i would guess until some midnight tonight.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time