SWBFgamers Appreciation day?

Started by RepComm, October 13, 2012, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 13, 2012, 06:55:41 PM Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:02:57 PM by -RepublicCommando-
I know how much SWBFgamers has helped me in learning to mod, and all the support for all the mods I've ever made. This is where I was taught everything I know, Some people have said the mods I've made are "beast!" and its all thanks to You guys!!
(especially the site owner for hosting, and the admins for keeping this place troll-less)

Lets fill this forum with how SWBFGAMERS.com and the people on it have helped you learn!
Whats your story?

Only place where I have been able to find the mod maps I need or mods Ive always wanted quickly and simply :D Also when I ask people over xfire although they may be busy they always help me :D

On top of being a place where any and all SWBF mods are accessible, you can easily find help here with whatever issue you're having.

I also like the regular mod map dc's, because I like adventuring through new mod maps with people  :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Well, I joined today, so my story has yet to be told, more so to be written.  :)

I originally joined just to download I think it was polis massa? Then some other maps/mods. Then I spammed ( am spamming ) the request forum! :P That's how people got to know me!
Now I am that one guy...

But really swbfgamers has done more for me than SWBF stuff, I have got to meet some real nice people. I think that is what it is now for me, a portal to my swbf friends! This community is just great and it would be hard to find any other like it...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 10, 2012, 09:48:43 PM
...This community is just great and it would be hard to find any other like it...
You got that right brother.. :P

I actually started on MPCGamers before it split off into SWBFGamers but this place has been a lot of fun. It's almost like one big clan. I shall miss this when it dies out in about 368 years.  ;)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder