Blast Mode

Started by {PLA}gdh92, July 31, 2015, 12:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dice have just announced a new game mode. It looks like standard online but focused on short small battles with 10 players on each team. It could be good for competitive play.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/31/star-wars-battlefront-reveals-team-deathmatch-blast-mode-5320702/
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I played this game mode in the Alpha, it is so challenging yet so much fun!!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Oh god yes! Competitive play! Now I'm excited!

This game mode would be a lot better (in my own opinion) if it were TDM-Pro style (10v10, TDM, 9-11 rounds. Each round all players spawn,  and every time you die you have to wait for the new round.)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I fail to see how this is any different than classic TDM.

Quote from: -RepubliqueCmdr- on July 31, 2015, 06:56:18 PM

I agree with RC. The only difference is team sizes. Yes, Battlefield 4 has the exact same thing, a Small TDM and a Large TDM... I'm surprised they are calling this a "new release"
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: -RepubliqueCmdr- on July 31, 2015, 06:56:18 PM

I believe it's infantry based on small maps as opposed to the normal deathmatch that will be longer games on big maps with vehicles. Although with any other game it would just be considered a different type of map. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

What would be nice is if they would add a One In The Chamber like game-mode, or something that would change the objective of game-play. Perhaps disabling certain weapons/vehicles/communications when a certain area is claimed by an enemy team.