login

Author Topic: SWBFSpy: All You Need To know (Download patches here)  (Read 31553 times)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Re: SWBFSpy: All You Need To know (Download patches here)
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2017, 04:29:16 AM »
well, playing SWBF2 on steam. asking for GameSpy (which's dead for like 5 years already?) after downloading mod from here i found only one server with 2 players. that's all)
And that's kinda dissappointing

Try Gameranger.  We have done everything we can.  It is up to the players to play when and where they want to play.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:33:33 AM by Led »

CountOfSerenno

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2017, 08:29:37 PM »
The patch worked great up until recently, but now whenever I launch a match the game simply closes - there are no error messages and no minimized windows.  I can still get to the server list screen, it just won't load the map or even the loading screen itself.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  It seems like this problem is becoming widespread.

DylanRocket

• Master Modder
  • Frequent Poster
  • The Godzilla King
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2017, 09:07:36 PM »
The patch worked great up until recently, but now whenever I launch a match the game simply closes - there are no error messages and no minimized windows.  I can still get to the server list screen, it just won't load the map or even the loading screen itself.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  It seems like this problem is becoming widespread.

Perhaps you disconnected/disabled your mic? I recall SWBF2 having a problem where you needed a mic to be connected/enabled in, otherwise the game would crash before loading. Don't ask why that is because I have no idea lol  :shrug:

You can also enabled Stereo Mix if that's an available option. That's what I do.

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2017, 02:39:09 AM »
When I try to join a game it says "Connection to host lost" Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Please, read existing threads before posting.
There's another person with this issue and my recommendation is to do some research. Some issues were already reported (and they're all SWBF2-related, not SWBFSpy-related), and u can find them here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10613
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)

CountOfSerenno

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2017, 11:53:29 AM »
Please, read existing threads before posting.
There's another person with this issue and my recommendation is to do some research. Some issues were already reported (and they're all SWBF2-related, not SWBFSpy-related), and u can find them here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10613

I've already done all the suggested things.  My normal Battlefront II with GameRanger works perfectly, and the SWBFIISpy used to work perfectly as well.  I have no idea what could have changed.  I am using Windows 10 and I have reset my PC recently so there may be some issues there.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:03:05 PM by CountOfSerenno »

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2017, 11:58:50 AM »
Do not set ur graphics to High. See if that does something.
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)

CountOfSerenno

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »
Do not set ur graphics to High. See if that does something.

Still crashes. :(

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2017, 03:20:58 PM »
make sure your virtual store is cleared out

IGF-SueKrueger13

• Awards Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • my steam master guide
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: IGF-SueKrueger13 (I think...)
  • Origin ID: IGF-SueKrueger13
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2017, 09:10:58 PM »

Still crashes. :(

http://steamcommunity.com/app/6060/discussions/0/1368380934252576211/#c1368380934252579004

I messaged you on Discord. but check this link. it should fix the crashes.

CLICK THE IMAGE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STEAM GUIDE.