French, German, Spanish, Italian sounds for BF1

Started by vick, May 13, 2020, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all.
Few questions about BF1 localization.

Has anyone seen the PC version with French,German,Spanish,Italian sound/voiceover/movies?
As I understood, there were Console builds with these languages, but it was not All in 1, i.e. for each region - 1 language.

Anyway, if somebody have link for localized assets sound/movies, please provide. A lot of thanks.

I have some of the sounds and voiceovers, but only in raw form, as in not compiled for the game at this time.
It's been on my to-do list for a while, but there've been too many other things on my plate right now.  If somebody has the original PC versions of these files, that would be better.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

May 13, 2020, 03:57:31 PM #2 Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 02:43:45 AM by swbfgamtemp

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on May 13, 2020, 10:27:18 AM
I have some of the sounds and voiceovers, but only in raw form, as in not compiled for the game at this time.
It's been on my to-do list for a while, but there've been too many other things on my plate right now.  If somebody has the original PC versions of these files, that would be better.
Raw files are ok. Can you share it?
From what platform these files?

Sorry I didn't forget about this, just haven't put them out there yet.  They're on another drive that I haven't been using recently.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.