[SOLVED] One Playable Team?

Started by Jango, March 26, 2010, 04:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 26, 2010, 04:00:26 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:39:09 PM by ag
I intend on making my own little campaign for swbf1 using mission maps and custom maps. I just need to know how to change the LUA file to where you can only play as one team. Also, is it possible to have my series of maps that i intend on making into the actual game's campaigns part?
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Yes there is a code for it, I don't know it off the top of my head though, I'll have to check...

I have an ongoing "project" which I am trying to implement my own campaign into the actual game, however, in order for it to look good, I believe the actual source is needed.

I have campaign map.The map is ready but i will not submit it yet.Breakdown pls tell me how to make only 1 playable
none

The code is:

ScriptCB_SetCanSwitchSides(nil)

Just put that somewhere in the LUA, but remember it ONLY applies to the team that attacking, so if the team you want to be playable is set as defending, it won't work.

March 27, 2010, 06:50:55 AM #4 Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 07:29:18 AM by Jango
thanks breakdown! btw, how did you find this line?
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Yes where you find this line.Very curiosily.
none

I asked on GT a long time ago an one of the members told me