[SOLVED] Speed Blur (?)

Started by AaTcFett, March 22, 2010, 03:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 22, 2010, 03:23:43 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:37:01 PM by ag
Hey guys, me and Snake are working on the new version of the ApeX Gaming Mod and since I want it to be way cooler this time, i wanted to try to get a lightsaber blur that follows my speed trooper. I had a speed trooper last time and it was just a guy with elevated speed. I want to make it a little different this time, is it possible to add the lightsaber blur lines to a person? If so where do I put them?
Chuck Norris doesn't have heart attacks...His heart does not dare to attack him.
=AaTc= Forever

I can't believe we thing the same at the same time kind of. I was also last night thinking of how it possible to add effects instead of the regular skins. Hope you have good results.

Haha that's cool mike. I added the line from the lightsaber in the PROPERTIES section of my trooper under the animation line, it didn't crash but nothing happened. I'm not sure what else to do, Let me know if anyone has ideas or figured it out
Chuck Norris doesn't have heart attacks...His heart does not dare to attack him.
=AaTc= Forever

I think that would be impossible, you would probably have to make a whole new properties chain of lines to show the game you want the blur when the trooper moves. Might be possible in SWBF2 but most likely not in SWBF1. But good idea lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

It is possible to give effects to mesh, keep up the work I will be here when a breakthru comes.

I believe this is not possible. I'm aware Apex is now released, however this question wasn't answered yet.

#TYBG

Yeah it was released without a super fast guy...lol If it was answered I might have tomake a 3.0....  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder