Presenting.....The Commander/Breakdown Modding Team!

Started by Breakdown, March 21, 2010, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello

So out of boredom, and since Commy has SWBF again, we decided that we're gonna partner up and do some mods together or something like that. Maybe even a big project or something lol

Just wanted to announce that, and I hope your looking forward to some stuff by us :D

Do you guys have any specifics or ideas?

This sounds great, I hope some good stuff comes out of this Canadian partnership.

Like a map that's just a giant hockey rink, or a map where everybody rides around as a mountie.  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Not really, this formulated like 5 minutes before I posted the topic xD

March 21, 2010, 09:28:14 PM #3 Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:41:07 PM by Ryanoceros
Anything you guys make will be great, I'm sure.
But just to add an idea, it would be cool to make the maze2 map... At least that saves the time needed for design work. If you lost the link, I think it's posted here somewhere. I could find it for you if needed.
But truly I'd be happy with anything new.
Maybe you could use the map you just made for Raka's quest and just make it online friendly, with cps to capture and all. Maybe shrink it so it doesn't lag.
Anyway just adding my two cents.

.. just had an idea while sitting on the can... I always do my best thinking on the can. lol
Anyway, it would be awesome to make a map to go along with the All troops Fly Mod.. like a canyon with elevated cps. So you need to fly around to get the cps. Then have some tunnels with cps too, so it's not all flying combat. Just thinking aloud. :)

Quote from: Breakdown on March 21, 2010, 08:50:54 PM
do some mods together or something like that. Maybe even a big project or something lol
Mods? Map? Big project in a map or in a mod? Cool to know more about the ideas you guys come up with.

If its for maps i can give you guys some maps but i dont have cool sides so someone have to create.For example:
My DANTOOINE map is ready and soon i will release it but there will be only GCW era.CLONE WAR era is open for people who want to make me side  :cheer:
none

Gogo, glad to hear it. Looking forward to trying the new map. :)
.. you can use my ATF:CM sides for clones if you like. :P

Ok no problem.But you have to give me link to download the side.  :)
none

I can't wait for some projects from you guys, I bet it will be awesome ;).
@gog12: I can make a republic side for you, or you could use my ApeX Gaming Mod 2.0 but it's a little overpowered, you may want to try it out and see when I release it.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Ok when they are ready give me link to download.It will be good if they have some new skins. :happy:
none