[SOLVED] Map Won't Change

Started by Jango, March 19, 2010, 04:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 19, 2010, 04:21:20 AM Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:54:03 PM by ag
I have been working on editting the shipped hoth map. Everything was going great until suddenly my changes of the map wouldn't show up ingame. I remunged it to make sure that i did things right and still got the same result. Can anyone help me?
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Phantom Munge problem... happened to me with the Dark Trooper. Alas, there is no cure but to restart...
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Yeah I don't think there is a way to fix it. Maybe undo the things you added and add other things. If that does not work then you may have to restart. Same with the disapearing CP's lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

UGH!!! making maps is retarded for me! i really dont want to redo all that work. looks like there wont be a hoth 2.0  :mad: :'( :(
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

You could try porting the SWBF2 version of the map as a start... BattleBelk made a tut that I posted in the tutorial section.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

March 20, 2010, 11:40:47 AM #5 Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 11:47:41 AM by Jango
i tried that but it didnt work. I decided to go ahead and release my hoth map anyways, since it was almost done already.