[HELP] 1st person view is 3rd person

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, March 19, 2010, 12:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 19, 2010, 12:40:03 AM Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:57:24 PM by ag
Hi all, I was trying to get a 3rd person view and animations when a player selects 1st person view. I am hoping to have a simple diquise as the other enemy troop. Is this possible?

yes, this is possible. You can force 3rd person in a unit's odf by adding ForceMode= "1"
The disguise is also possible.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

You don't have to do that to get a disguise. There is a weapon in the ALL side file called all_weap_inf_disguise it works for all units but for some maps it might not work, it's a strange weapon and i dont totally understand it but it changes to the enemy no matter what side it is on (So it won't always be a stormtrooper) but sometimes it turns to a local which still makes the enemy shoot at you.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

When in a game with others in regular servers there are times when I will help the other side with repairs, health and ammo. I would like for my first person view of any choice weapon be a 3rd person mesh from the other side of the team. Keep in mine I would still need the same ammo and weapons just like the disquise in mods. I have seen that when you fire the disquise goes a way but can be choosen again.

Oh i see. I think you could still be targeted as an enemy. You can repair and give health/ammo without changing sides though lol.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

March 19, 2010, 05:24:45 PM #5 Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 05:29:19 PM by xfire keenmike
Quote from: <AmA>AaM.Snake on March 19, 2010, 12:24:54 PM
I think you could still be targeted as an enemy.
That is ok with me and what I hope to find out how to do.
What is this?
ifs.controls.General.FirstThirdPerson   "1st/3rd View"