[W.I.P.] U.S.S. Honor

Started by Snake, March 14, 2010, 05:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 14, 2010, 05:56:12 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:48:17 PM by ag
I just started a map to make a ship called U.S.S. Honor. I don't know how to make a space map (If thats possible in swbf1 id love some help) and so I am making the interior of a huge ship with hallways and various rooms from swbf2 and swbf1 maps. I can't work on it right now because the middle button of my mouse doesnt work so i cant raise and lower things. So it is basically impossible to line up everything correctly. Once we get a new mouse or somehow I figure out a way to change the raising key to something else I will be able to work on it.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This is a fictional ship I assume? (I can't recall of a USS Honor)

#TYBG

good luck with making a space map :tu: mine always crash for unkown causes!!!  :mad: :XD:
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Is a space map a map that is all underground? Imagine the celing is the floor without texture so that no one know it is the ground.

all the space maps that I have played are just maps where the capitol ships are hovering pretty far over the ground and the sky and ground textures are just star fields.

Yea same here. Like on hoth: escape, you can land your fighter on the "ground" which is pretty far down and has a starry space texture.

Yeah it's a fictional ship. I dont know if I will make it so the players can get out. I might make it just fighting in the hallways and stuff. Like trying to take over/defend the ship after it has been boarded.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Like the tantive IV map in swbf2?

I'm not sure I don't think I played that one when I had SWBF2
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Its set inside the tantive IV, but you never go outside-just fighting on the various rooms and hallways.  Kinda like Jabba's palace in which you dont see the outside.

Oh yeah I remember that, Yes that is what I'm doing. I'm actually using some tantive iv assets. So far i did a hangar, a few hallways, a command center and a barracks but it crashed, most likely because of some swbf2 stuff. So it might take me a little longer
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder