[SOLVED] Adding SWBF2 capes, cloaks, etc. to SWBF1?

Started by AaTcFett, March 14, 2010, 11:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I'm bringing some of my fav units from swbf2 to swbf1 and I was wondering if there was a way to add the cool capes and stuff to the clones, jedi, boba?
Chuck Norris doesn't have heart attacks...His heart does not dare to attack him.
=AaTc= Forever

yea look at the odfs for vader and see how capes are added

Nope, the skirts and suchlike are not possible unless you model them onto the unit yourself. Sorry.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Yeah I tried using the OverideTexture line used in the Arc Troopers odf but it didnt show up. I can probably do the capes thanks to vader and dooku. Thanks!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

The kamas and such on the ARC troopers are not possible to get onto another unit without some model editing. Capes are, as Mr. Phobos Developer pointed out so loudly, possible.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Oh cool guys thanks  :D
Chuck Norris doesn't have heart attacks...His heart does not dare to attack him.
=AaTc= Forever

Deviss on Gametoast might be doing the BF2 units with skirts.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: <AmA>AaM.Snake on March 14, 2010, 02:34:52 PM
Yeah I tried using the OverideTexture line used in the Arc Troopers odf but it didnt show up.
There is more to the process. In the mesh file if there is anything added to the bone you can find it by searching the word bone or tga. I cant remember exactly. I am still learning how to add or take off an attatched mesh.