I'm new here... I need some adivce

Started by jthaze, October 26, 2016, 05:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Commander Awesome on November 08, 2016, 01:00:55 PM
Ok, download this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pzznah47785jabb/SWBF2-v1.3patch+r129.exe
Run it and have it install where BattlefrontII.exe is located.

I did what you said and here is what it looks like, but nothing has changed in game.  Anything I did wrong?  Should I just try it all over again from the start?
When it comes to video games....

I scrub the floor.

Thank you

Hmm... weird. The problem you're having suggests that the v1.3 patch isn't installed properly, but that is clearly not the case. Can you provide screenshots of the GC and instant action menus?

Quote from: Commander Awesome on November 08, 2016, 01:32:43 PM
Hmm... weird. The problem you're having suggests that the v1.3 patch isn't installed properly, but that is clearly not the case. Can you provide screenshots of the GC and instant action menus?

Here is a screenshot of instant action and galactic conquest.

I scrub the floor.

Thank you

Hmm... it definitely looks like the v1.3 Patch isn't working for some reason. (The patch is what allows for new eras, modes and GCs) I am not entirely sure what would cause that, though. It looks like you installed it properly.

November 09, 2016, 12:59:55 PM #49 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:06:23 PM by jthaze
Quote from: Commander Awesome on November 08, 2016, 07:06:25 PM
Hmm... it definitely looks like the v1.3 Patch isn't working for some reason. (The patch is what allows for new eras, modes and GCs) I am not entirely sure what would cause that, though. It looks like you installed it properly.

I tried redownloading it all and reinstalling it but it still doesn't work.  Maybe it has to do with how I set up battlefront in the first place?  I tried installing it in different places too. 

What I can get is the maps to show up in instant action, but I cannot select them to play on.  The Dark Times II galactic conquest doesn't even come up at all.

:(

I scrub the floor.

Thank you

Well, anything else I should try?  Could it be that my computer is too new?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

I scrub the floor.

Thank you

You might try to make sure items are not going into AppData if you are using windows 10.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on November 11, 2016, 01:14:34 PM
You might try to make sure items are not going into AppData if you are using windows 10.

I am using a macbook air... which also might be the reason.

I scrub the floor.

Thank you