Mod Map Server 3/30

Started by Dark_Phantom, March 23, 2014, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dark_Phantom on March 26, 2014, 08:18:55 PM
It would be interesting to have Nar Shaddaa Multiplayer but that's going to be a little bit more extensive at first I believe.  Stock sides I guess at first and then work from there.  The other levels shouldn't be much of an issue.

Ah, Nar Shaddaa. The favourite map I love, it's a shame my PC can no longer handle it.. :dry:

I did play the map with Shazam at one point, however it's just too laggy on my end. Then again, my view distance was pretty high. :P

I'l probably come out for Mod Map Night if Nar Shaddaa and Hyperion maps are included. :D

For this Mod Map night, Sereja's maps are a "no-go".  I spent so much time messing with Nar Shaddaa, only to have it crash in the Dedicated Server software.  I will try to make these maps work for multiplayer for whenever the next mod map night is.

I will have the Map Pack up soon.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on March 29, 2014, 10:12:57 PM
For this Mod Map night, Sereja's maps are a "no-go".  I spent so much time messing with Nar Shaddaa, only to have it crash in the Dedicated Server software.  I will try to make these maps work for multiplayer for whenever the next mod map night is.

I will have the Map Pack up soon.

Darn, well, at least the Hyperion maps will be in the pack, so I still might come out and play some SWBF. :)

Yes they are!
Here is the map pack:
Mediafire

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

What's the time
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

March 30, 2014, 09:06:16 AM #20 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:11:11 PM by Dark_Phantom
2:00 EST, 7:00 GMT.  But I will have the server up shortly to use.  I have to make sure all the levels work right.

Servers up.  Come and join us!

edit:  I have to leave but the server is still up for anyone who wishes to play.