yop all

Started by Ben Kenobi, March 05, 2011, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone , i am Ben Kenobi , 23 years old , i played swbf1 , swbf2 on pc ( i got some games on xbox 360 too ) , i started to play swbf1 in 2008 , i joined first a french team then i joined MSC ( mandalorian star commando ) the top of europeans team , they learned me a lot of tricks but i got some problems with them and i decided to make my own clan with other frenchs players ( ={LA}= ) , we played on esl and get some good results against top teams ^^

now we are only 2 french teams ={LA}= ( L'Alliance ) and Bw ( Black Warriors ) and since esl swbf1 is done it's hard to find funwar :( ( well yes we can find but with 1.0 rules i dont like it so much ) so i registered on this forum to still get fun on our favourite star wars games ^^ , hope i can see you ingame :=)
May the force be with you !!

hello and welcome to the site!
(insert signature here)

Welcome Ben. :)

We have been having this tournament for a while.  Get your =LA= friends to join us :)
Usually we play a map every two weeks.

After this tournament, we will have some others, too.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome Ben. The tourny we are having now is SWBF War. It's a battle for planet possession. The next match will be called week 9, hope to see you there.

yes i will try to play the week 9 , i already played the week 8 on yavin and it was cool :p

May the force be with you !!

hey ben ;)
visit my page facebook "star wars gamers" ;)