Hey Everyone!

Started by Commander Gree, January 23, 2011, 04:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey All,
Long time no see. Been trying to find the site again for a while and Yes! Found it.  :moo:

Hope to see some of you guys around.

~Gree

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Hey bro, welcome to SWBFGamers  8).

We currently have a SWBF Tournament going on right now if you are interested. I heard you were a great player and I would be interested in playing you. Thanks,

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Quote from: {Remnant} Bacara on January 23, 2011, 04:23:09 PM
Hey bro, welcome to SWBFGamers  8).

We currently have a SWBF Tournament going on right now if you are interested. I heard you were a great player and I would be interested in playing you. Thanks,

~Bac

Hahaha, Thanks. I wasn't that good, but not the worst fortunately :). I'd love to play, but I haven't played for aggggeessss so I'm definitely rusty. Will have to get some practice in before that.  ::) Also I am currently on holiday so any idea of the date? It's good to be back.

~Gree

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

yola bro. well id love to play you along with bacara cause i mean every one knows i can beat him hands down
( XD ) lol anyways. Well congratulations on re-discovering hthe site :P

Glad you found your way Gree. Hope to see you around.