I Have Joined

Started by {TR}Killer{LDR}, January 02, 2011, 08:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My name is Killer. I own the TORO clan in Republic commando, I play on an HP Netbook with Windows 7, I have Teamviewer downloaded on it as well. I generally play in the games Republic Commando and Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast II. I would do battlefront I, but my computer doesnt have enough graphics and stuff to run BFI Multiplayer. It takes long enough to load the game itself.

I found this website during the search for mods. After I downloaded the Starfire mod, I came looking for the other maps. Also I dont know what the maps are called so if you can help me that would be great!!

I look forward to modding and having fun. Thank you for letting me join!

Thanks,

Killer  :xmastim: :censored: :moo: :shrug: :slap: :cheers:

It can run Jk2 but not battlefront? Maybe just turn ALL the graphics down to minimal.
Anyway, I welcome you.

nice to see you around. welcome to the forum. im the resident sith lord so if you have any questions in that regard lemme know. i'm also the oldest nube here. :P

Thanks to vendetta for the sig!

Welcome to MPC
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: Merry ol Hc' on January 03, 2011, 03:11:28 AM
Welcome to MPC
Soon to be CM :P

Welcome Killer. Whats the SW:RC multiplayer community like? It's been awhile since I've played multiplayer, but I love the game. Wish they'd make another similar to it.

Welcome.  I had the same problem, but I turned everything down to low and then the ingame resolution to something insanely small like 640x460 or something like that.  Anyway, glad you're here.
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

Welcome Welcome Welcome :panic: to MPC!

lol

well Hi it's good to have you!

Greetings.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.