"Blocade issues"

Started by Sereja, January 30, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I have no idea, if I may stay in the internet connection any longer, so have to let you know. Because of some revolution in my country happens, there is exist a high possibility, of the goverment may shut down our tv, net connection, and everything else for ulimited terms, in any time. That's realy sad, because some of my new project, is almost ready. In any case, I have to say good by, and try to survive in those civil conflict :mf:.
Still, if everything path away safely, I will continue to keep modding... ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Oh my--     :ohmy:   take care Sereja, and come back to us when you can 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Oh my, indeed.
Stay safe, Sereja.
I hope stability finds you (and your country) soon.

Become the next leader sereja you'll be good for it

Quote from: hellish hellbird on January 30, 2014, 08:07:28 PM
Yeeh, that would be epic! 8)

I will be praying!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

To quote tirpider and Bucker. Oh my.

Come out safely on the other side man.

Quote from: hellish hellbird on January 30, 2014, 08:07:28 PM
Yea the first law he'll pass is that everyone must have BF1 and the Mod Tools. Any- who... I wish you good luck and will be looking forward to seeing you on the site again :'(  :bye:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on January 30, 2014, 08:18:52 PM
Yea the first law he'll pass is that everyone must have BF1 and the Mod Tools. Any- who... I wish you good luck and will be looking forward to seeing you on the site again :'(  :bye:

Or march his army through the wastelands (abandon Studio of Pandemic) and retrieve the stolen plans (SWBF source code) and exploit it to the Republic (modding community).
--

No but seriously, keep safe over there, Sereja.
If they try to arrest you, just model yourself and make them think they've got you while you return to the land of the free!

I've seen this on the news. I hope it all turns out OK. Stay safe. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

stay safe, viva la revolution

Thank's for the words of support, guys. Seems, our rebelion wins, and the "evil empire" fall down! :cheer: I can totaly back home, and back to usual modding now.
Just a minute of silence, for the fallen heroes... :'(
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

was there a trench run and fighters and a smuggler?....because becareful the empire might strike back