Battlefront or Battlefield?

Started by RC-1498, September 19, 2013, 08:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A few things are on my mind regarding the development of the new Battlefront. Firstly, do you think that EA are listening to the feedback of SWBF veterans in terms of content and mechanics? Is Dice being given creative freedoms, or are EA going to make them pump out another generic shooter? Do you think that the new Battlefront will be like an improved version of the first with updated graphic etc, or do you think that Dice is just going to produce a Battlefield clone?

Please share your opinions  :cheers:

<insert witty signature here>

I think it will be more like battlefield than battlefront 1 although Dice have said that they are looking at SWBF 1 and 2. I would say that Dice are a big enough developer to get the creative freedom they want with a few restrictions.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I don't like the idea of Battlefront just becoming Battlefield, but I share the same view :/

<insert witty signature here>

Hopefully if they are still making battlefield they will make it different so people don't get bored of the same thing. It depends if they just go for the easy option of 're-skinning' battlefield or actually try some unique. Either way I'm sure they will make a good game and if I don't like it I'll just spend more time on the original battlefront. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Dice themselves said that they don't want to make it into another Battlefield.