A quick guide please

Started by {PLA}gdh92, January 09, 2013, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 12, 2013, 11:06:17 AM
I don't have any skill of any modding, other than installing mods. If you do happen to have the ability to make an MP-compatible core.lvl mod for SWBF2, please upload it here, I would love for that to happen.
upload the tool, or the mod?

Preferably the mod, I have zero skill in using mod tools. :XD:

I played swbf2 twice online. The first time it was swell, only one jedi and no one called me a noob, even though I was, the 2nd time I went to an only Jedi server...it was not fun at all, never been so clueless in my life, basically ive only played swbf2 about 12min, i went to play swbf1 after that, idc how many more people were on swbf2 because i perfer swbf style :P, and tk is fun, elite wouldn't be able to kill me by mine throw :P

January 31, 2013, 09:04:54 PM #33 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:07:03 PM by Xavior
Just wanted to make some pointers on the Clans.

- SWGO (Fullest and most popular server, however is actually weak now as a community and has lost a lot of inter-organization support.) - www.swgohome.com
- ~SITH EMPIRE~ ( Most active and without a doubt strongest guild. It is an RPG- Based guild that is focused around hero assault training, no-force dueling. Severs are up in the evenings and are not 24/7, many people just come for the hero assault training and return to normal servers.) - www.darksithempire.shivtr.com
- Shadow Rogue ( Elite and best gunning clan, however members dont wear tags and tend to be trolls.)
- New Republic ( Friendlier version of Shadow Rouge.)
- Free Gamers Rebellion ( A RPG-Based gunnes clan that bans "pro-tactics". Is known for it's rivalry against ~SITH EMPIRE~.)
- Eternal Alliance (E.A, is the most common Mos Eisley normal dueling server. Is known for it's alliance to ~SITH EMPIRE~ which made it larger.
- {JOG} (A hero assault force clan that is a huge rivalry to the ~SITH EMPIRE~, but is less popular due to it's use of Force when playing.)

As for LR, it pretty much is inactive cept for a few members (E.A and Sith Empire wiped them out)
$$$ is pretty inactive, just as several dedicated members left. Also it isnt new, its one of the oldest clans in the game. )

We have plenty of capacity to support a SWBFgamers.com SWBF2 server (likely out of Atlanta).  If there is a need for such a server, let me know.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on February 01, 2013, 04:06:42 AM
We have plenty of capacity to support a SWBFgamers.com SWBF2 server (likely out of Atlanta).  If there is a need for such a server, let me know.
It would be worth a try?

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 01, 2013, 08:24:31 AM
It would be worth a try?
It would be cool if you could somehow get the SWBFI sides on using a server side mod...

Quote from: Xavior on January 31, 2013, 09:04:54 PM
Just wanted to make some pointers on the Clans.

- SWGO (Fullest and most popular server, however is actually weak now as a community and has lost a lot of inter-organization support.) - www.swgohome.com
- ~SITH EMPIRE~ ( Most active and without a doubt strongest guild. It is an RPG- Based guild that is focused around hero assault training, no-force dueling. Severs are up in the evenings and are not 24/7, many people just come for the hero assault training and return to normal servers.) - www.darksithempire.shivtr.com
- Shadow Rogue ( Elite and best gunning clan, however members dont wear tags and tend to be trolls.)
- New Republic ( Friendlier version of Shadow Rouge.)
- Free Gamers Rebellion ( A RPG-Based gunnes clan that bans "pro-tactics". Is known for it's rivalry against ~SITH EMPIRE~.)
- Eternal Alliance (E.A, is the most common Mos Eisley normal dueling server. Is known for it's alliance to ~SITH EMPIRE~ which made it larger.
- {JOG} (A hero assault force clan that is a huge rivalry to the ~SITH EMPIRE~, but is less popular due to it's use of Force when playing.)

As for LR, it pretty much is inactive cept for a few members (E.A and Sith Empire wiped them out)
$$$ is pretty inactive, just as several dedicated members left. Also it isnt new, its one of the oldest clans in the game. )

>.> Why dont u talk about waYne, tuW, U.E.F and these other clan's gaming servers ? ~.^
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on February 01, 2013, 09:52:50 AM
>.> Why dont u talk about waYne, tuW, U.E.F and these other clan's gaming servers ? ~.^

How about you make a post with your favorite SWBF2 servers, and not try to take away from his post?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet