Gistech's Improved E-5 Blaster

Started by Giftheck, May 31, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've made improvements to the stock CIS Battle Droid Blaster Rifle model to make it a bit more canon-accurate. I've also created a 'pistol' variant, because the stock CIS Pistol is incorrect (using the SE-14R, which is supposed to be the pistol for the Stormtroopers).

The model uses the stock "cis_1st_weap_inf_rifle" texture, which has not been included.

Screenshots:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
-Pandemic Studios for the original model.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Looks nice! :tu:
Will try it out on my mac...
Generic Sig goes here

Did you create dc-15A or dc-15S ?

May 31, 2017, 11:01:11 AM #3 Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:07:27 AM by Gistech
Quote from: RC-1138 on May 31, 2017, 10:58:08 AM
Did you create dc-15A or dc-15S ?

They're the same thing (DC-15A is the official name for the smaller sidearm that used to be called the DC-15S), and no. I'm using the DC-15A model from SWBF3.

What was once the DC-15A is now just the DC-15. And again, no, at least not right now since I'm not yet sure if I'm going to modify it or not.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Scratch what I said yesterday about not doing the DC-15. I'm working on it, because again the stock version is quite inaccurate. Like with this, some parts need to be rebuilt completely but this is a bigger model so this one will take some time.

I'm still not doing the DC-15A, though, and that's because, as I said, the Battlefront III model is quite good.
In Progress:

On Hold: